Friday, September 23, 2011

I have to say it.  I moved my blog because of my daughter.  Yes, true, all of it.  Over the last almost 10 years - somewhere between 9 and 10 - I have been attempting to make sense of all of it.....

For those of you that get the story....

I recently discovered all the missing posts and that, combined with her obsessive returns to my blog, I was going nuts.  You see, when I try with her, she uses me, has attacked a few other blog writers (I know her writing style very, very well) and made my life, in general, one huge drama.

When I think of all the wonderful, warm adoptees I have conversed with and met over the years, I often think - why not mine?  why does mine have to hate me so?  It is sad and I can't begin to understand her or the situation.

So, I will blog here and leave the other blog - silences by me start her vendetta on others - only writing there to put up trivial crap and my poetry and stories.....  I hope that those that follow me realize that I am not turning them away - just her.

No comments: